Rapid Web Development and Testing with Mozilla Firefox Changes
- Added a debugging page with the Firebug extension.
- Added the CSS Viewer extension to the CSS page.
- Added several new extensions: Extended Status Bar, IE Tab, Meta Tags Sidebar, Pearl Crescent Page Saver, URL Params.
- Removed several extensions: View Formatted Source (not compatible with Firefox 1.5), View Rendered Source (latest version is no longer free).
- Changed page headings to reflect the category of the extensions on the page, not the name of any one extension on the page.
- A minor change to the way the document is laid out. The presentation has been split up into coding/testing extensions, bookmarklets, and extensions designed to replace/compliment desktop development tools.
- Added several new extensions: Accessibar, Accessibility Extensions for Firefox, Add & Edit Cookies, CodeTch, MozImage, Firefox View, Inspect Element, Opera View, View Cookies.
- Removed the Zoomy extension. Zoomy is not really a developer extension but more of an enhancement to Firefox’s user interface.
- Added a page about bookmarklets, including the Slayer Office Favlet Suite.
- Added a the Inspect Element and ScreenGrab extensions.
- Changed the extensions screenshots to use the default Firefox theme.
- Initial presentation created.